Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy is not required to provide a community platform, and has complete discretion with regards to the platform, and the nature of the interaction.
You agree that your use of these community and social media platforms is a privilege and Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy may limit or deny access to these platforms for misconduct that includes but is not limited to being inappropriate, rude, violent, or threatening. Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy is not required to provide notice, and reserves all rights to take immediate and appropriate action to protect it’s brand and image integrity.
Below are list of policies that will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy Online Group Policies are as follows:
- Only members of Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy in good standing are allowed to be part of the group.
- There will be people from various backgrounds, so be respectful.
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching of business opportunities or training opportunities to the group. Information created by Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy for the purpose of this group is not to be shared, recorded, or reposted publicly or privately without the permission of Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy.
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave.
- You should view the group as your peers, NOT your leads.
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our community has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
Access to this group does not mean that Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy, Imprint Resources, LLC, Connexus Group, LLC or Dr. Rodney Agan endorses any company’s or individual’s products or services.
Report posts that are breaking group policies to email@example.com.
If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our Administrator in the comments, so our team can review them.
We have a very strict, no-tolerance policy for very egregious behaviors such as foul language, disrespect, etc. You will be warned once. After the second offense, you will be permanently removed from the community even if you remain a member of Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy membership site.