Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy
This page provides an overview of our Terms & Conditions for Launching Forward/Imprint Resources (A subsidiary of Connexus Group,LLC). If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com.
When subscribing or purchasing from Launching Forward you hereby enter into subscription-based membership. This gives you access to our products for an agreed upon period of time. This time period is referred to as the “Membership”. When doing so, you agree to the following stipulations:
- Sharing your Membership user name and password with others is strictly prohibited. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
- We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
- Membership fees are non-refundable after 30 days from purchase. The frequency of site access to view your Membership content does not affect this policy.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
- YOUR BILLING AMOUNT AND FREQUENCY OF RECURRING CHARGES ARE BASED ON THE QUOTED MEMBERSHIP FEE. WHEN PURCHASING A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EACH MONTH, UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU CONTACT US TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A CHARGE FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH-LONG PERIOD. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP FROM WITHIN YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT LAUNCHING FORWARD, OR BY EMAILING LAUNCH@THECONNEXUSGROUP.COM. UNTIL YOU TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU AUTHORIZE OUR BILLING COMPANY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD/ACCOUNT (OR OTHER APPROVED FACILITY OR MECHANISM) FOR THE ONGOING MEMBERSHIP FEE.
- We are not responsible if any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
The lifetime membership is solely for the benefit of the customer and cannot be assigned or transferred. After the initial payment is made, no further billing will occur for the duration of this membership. Furthermore, the membership will remain active as long as Launching Forward™ Leadership Academy continues to operate. Should the membership site be shut down or terminated altogether for any reason, any and all memberships will automatically become inactive. No refunds will be completed after 30 days from the purchase date.